- Six courses comprising of one common core module and five specialisations focused on market roll-out applications
- Courses available in 7 different languages: Dutch, French, English, Spanish, Italian, German & Portuguese; and in multiple countries
- Comfortable e-learning format for active technicians
- Tutoring, Serious games and Practical training to complement the lessons
- Affordable and easily adaptable training format
Interested participants could join one of the specialisation courses:
- Each course is divided into two modules: the core module. And after the compilation the core module, the student starts to follow the specialisation module.
- The course will require approximately 100 hours of student effort, of which there will be 40 hours dedicated to the core module and 60 hours to a specialisation module.
- For the online part of the courses, the indicated date is the starting date of the course.
- For the practical part of the course, (19/4/2017) the indicated date is the fixed date for the one-day practical session, which is taking place in-person.
- The online course should be completed before the practical session